I am very excited to bring you the 100th post on la sale design blog!!! To celebrate the 100th post, I’m featuring the top 10 most popular posts.
1) Storage Baskets & Bins – This is an oldie but goodie showcasing attractive yet practical storage options. I implemented one of these options in my home to store/conceal my son’s toys in our living room.
2) Blooming Nine Patch in Progress – This poor quilt top has been a work in progress since the very beginning. It has been hard to make the time to finish this beauty, but I hope to have it complete soon!
3) Tutorial: Train Décor, Banner and Signs – We did a Train themed party for my son’s 2nd birthday and I meticulously planned everything down to the last detail. Then, made my templates available to you so you don’t go as crafting-crazy as I did!
4) Sconces – As I look back over this post, I am inspired to do more like it. This post featured high-end and affordable sconce options.
5) Bedding: All Ruffled Up – Feminine details have grown on my over the past few years and I love the bedding options featured on this post… I’m just not sure if my poor husband will ever go for it!
6) X Marks the Bench – Drool worthy “X Benches” and tons of glamour!
7) Five Ways to Use Otomi in Your Home – My boss just came back from Mexico City with another of these beauties! Take a look and see how you can implement this design in your home.
8) Chevron Burlap Wreath Tutorial – In the last few years, I have received many complements on this wreath. My favorite element is still the chevron burlap ribbon. It just looks like Fall fin personified!
9) Becca’s Dorm Reveal – I am so proud of this space! It was later featured on the website for her university!
10) Finished Tarva Nightstand – Pieces in a child’s room can be so special, especially when a personal touch has been implemented. This particular piece was stained to match a family piece in the same room!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this walk down memory lane as much as I have!
Have a fabulous weekend!