Traditionally, as we face a new year, we tend to look back on the past year; bringing back many happy memories.
In that same spirit, I would like to share a few of my favorite posts with you from 2013:
1) In February, I did this highlight on Dramatic Neutrals in master bedrooms. I originally wrote this post as inspiration for my own master bedroom. As 2013 is coming to a close, I am seeing some of my ideas and inspiration for that space come to fruition. (More on that to come!)
2) It is no mere coincidence that my second favorite post was a highlight of my son’s 2nd birthday party. A fun time was had by all and the subsequent posts (Post 1, Post 2) regarding the printables I created for the party have been popular ever since.
3) Another popular compilation post was Five Ways to use Otomi in Your Home. I thoroughly enjoyed putting together this post because I gained a deeper appreciation for these beautiful pieces and new ideas/inspiration on how to use my own otomi in the future.
4) One of the most exciting projects I did this year was designing a dorm room for my little sis as she went off to her freshman year in college. A few related posts on ways to make a dorm feel more like home and the inspiration for Becca’s dorm were also fun posts.
5) My final favorite post is the Chevron Burlap Wreath Tutorial. Why? Because every time I see this sweet little wreath, it makes me smile!
I hope you have enjoyed this glance back through 2013 on la salle design blog.
Check back tomorrow as I ring in the new year with accentuating some fun, new items!